If you are the owner of Elan credit card, then you might already be a registered user of MyAccountAccess.com. For those of you still unfamiliar to, the site provides its users the best experience of credit card management. From the website you can call the Cardmember Services, while users can make credit card transactions through any device, anytime and anywhere. Meanwhile, we’ll be addressing some of the significant features of the website in our brief guide.
How to Your Enroll Elan Credit Card with MyAccountAccess?
Registering up your credit card is simple, fast, and straightforward. We recommend that you instantly enter your credit card once it is allotted to you. You can follow up these steps down below to register your credit card on the website:
- Access www.myaccountaccess.com through your desktop or mobile.
- Then click on the “Enroll” tab on the top.
- After that, you have to fill up your account information on the form. This portion of the enrollment form includes:
- Your Credit Card Account number
- Its Security Code
- Social Security Number’s last digit
- Fill in the verification information, that needs your ZIP code. ZIP codes only to apply for U.S. cardmembers. If you don’t possess a U.S. U.S. ZIP code, you need to verify it by using your P.I.N.
- After the confirmation, you will be advised to create a personal I.D.I.D. and password.
- You have to create a personal I.D.I.D. that includes 7-22 characters.
- Confirm your I.DI.D.
- Create a password that comprises 8-24 characters.
- Confirm your I.D.I.D. password.
- Enter your email id.
- Confirm your email id.
- Review your information and then click on “Submit” button.
How to Login to MyAccountAccess Account?
If you have enrolled your credit card on the official website, you may now experience the various features it offers. Just follow these simple steps below to log in to your account:
- Access www.myaccountaccess.com through your web browser
- The website will then lead you to enter your personal information.
- You will then be redirected to next page
- The website will then direct you to enter your password and then click on the button.
After logging into your account, you will have opportunities for various transactions. You may now see your account details such as:
- Account statement
- Minimum billing payment date
- Payment dues
- Credit card limit
- Rewards earned
How to Activate Elan Credit Card?
Just see before you use your credit card with any retailer or biller, you must first ensure that it is approved and allowed to use. Through the website there are Cardmember Services, activate your card with just a few clicks:
- Log in to your MyAccountAccess.com account
- Click on the “Services” tab
- Select “Card Activation”
Credit cards are financial lifesavers we all know. By maximizing the auto-pay characteristic of MyAccountAccess, you can comfortably make transactions with a few clicks. What’s more, you can do this for a one-time transaction and your recurring bills.
- First Log in to your MyAccountAccess.com account
- Then click on the “Payments” tab
- For recurring payments, you have to click on “Auto Pay.”
- For one-time fees, click at “Make a Payment.”
- Complete all the steps using the account and routing information
- Review the details and submit
You can have reminders for your monthly bills, unforeseen situations may arise. By signing up for the website’s AutoPay alternative, you can stop bothering regarding when to pay your recurring bills. Arrange schedule payments for your recurring statements which include:
- Gym memberships
- Streaming subscriptions
- Cable bills
- Cell phone service bills
- Car and homeowners insurance
- Transit expenses
Ho to Sign Up Merchants for Auto Pay
Before you are using the Auto Pay option, you first need to sign up for your merchants on your account. You must check our articles on Comerica and Deserts Student to observe how the same works for these two cards. While just follow the steps indicated down below and start paying your recurring bills with ease:
- Contact your service provider if they give the Bill Payment option
- Give your credit card account information to your service provider(s)
- Pick up your a one-time or recurring bill payment. Billers will allow you to decide the schedule of charges and set a limit on the amount they can bill you.
Elan credit cards also allow you to do your payment digitally in various options such as Apple® Pay, Google® Pay, and Samsung® Pay. For those different with digital payments, it’s paying from your credit card without having your physical credit card with you.
Digital payments are always simple, secure, and convenient. Compared to the traditional method, digital payments will nevermore show your full card number to retailers, addressing the usage more secure.
We’ve listed the steps on how you have to enroll your card to these digital payment options, and how to use them. Just look for your device operating system down below:
Myaccountaccess.com: Signing Up with Apple® Pay
- Open up your Wallet app on your Apple device
- Then click the plus sign in the top right corner
- enter down your card’s security code. You also can use the device’s camera to capture the card information
Authorizing Payments with Apple® Pay
- If you’re using your iPhone, glimpse at your screen or with the access of your fingerprint to authorize the payment. Keep your phone near the reader.
- If you’re using your Apple Watch, then double click the side button. After that hold your watch near the reader.
Signing Up with Google® Pay
- Open up your Google Play on your Android device
- Click to the plus sign and just follow the directions to add your Visa or MasterCard manually
- You may also add the details from your phone’s camera
Tap to Pay with Google® Pay
- First, you will need to unlock your phone
- Then click to the contactless terminal at any location that accepts Google® Pay
Signing Up with Samsung® Pay
- From your Samsung phone’s camera, you can scan your Visa or MasterCard information.
- Then you may also add/upload the information to your watch
- You may secure your data with your fingerprint, PIN, or iris scan
Touch to Pay with Google® Pay
- You need to press and hold your watch’s back key to stimulate or swipe up on your phone screen.
- Hold your phone above the terminal or tap your watch to do your transaction.
Contact Elan Financial Services
Are facing problems or having issues with your credit card and online account? You may reach Elan Financial Services through our contact details below.
If you have queries and doubts regarding your account or to report a lost or stolen card you may reach within 24 Hours. Cardmember Service via 800-558-3424. To reach Cardmember Service through email, first, you must log in to your account and click on Messages.
If you are having trouble logging on to the website? Do you need help with configuring your internet browser? You may address these problems to their Support Service desk representatives: Technical Support Number – 877-334-0460
You may mail your transactions to Card Member Services to this address: Cardmember Service P.O, P.O. Box 790408, St. Louis, MO 63719-0408
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
How do I pay?
- Log in to your account
- Click to the “Payments” tab
- For a recurring transaction, need to click on “Auto Pay.”
- For one-time payments, click on “Make a Payment.”
- Complete the following steps using the account and routing information
- Review the details and then submit
What details can I view on myaccountaccess.com?
*Minimum billing payment date
*Credit card limit
How do I activate my card
- You have to Log in to your account
- Click on the “Services” button
- Select the “Card Activation”
The Bottom Line
If you have found out the features at MyAccountAccess.com on how to make payments convenient and straightforward, be it for one-time or recurring payments. Maximizing these traits will save you from the concern of those unpaid bills.
Do you have, query, comments, or would you like to share your experiences with bill payments at www.myaccountaccess.com? Leave them below in the comment section. We will get back to you as soon as possible we can make.