Elan financial services provide customers with credit card management services through Cardmember services. Online services can only be availed after customers have enrolled in the credit card program, with the credit card details they have received. Ensure that you have activated your card through the credit card account access portal. The Elan Credit Card issued to the customer can be registered through the login portal found at MyAccountAccess.com.
MyAccountAccess.com/Activate: Activate your Card
The online services made available by Cardmember are frequently used by credit cardholders. It allows members to manage their credit cards anytime and efficiently. Only personal ID and password are required and services can be accessed 24/7. Customers will be asked to submit a personal ID and password during the process of enrollment and activation.
Once the activation process for the credit card has been completed, customers can complete bill payments, view financial statements, check information related to merchants, and view payment history.
Adding Credit Card to MyAccountAccess Account
For managing your credit card online, it is mandatory to complete the enrollment process for the Cardmember service. This can be done through the credit card account access portal itself. Upon receiving a new credit card, customers can head over to the MyAccountAccess portal to avail the services. Registering your card on the portal is easy and we have an instruction guide prepared to help you through the process.
Following is a step-by-step guide outlining the process to add your credit card through the myaccountaccess/activate platform.
- Customers can sign up for online access to credit card accounts by signing up on the official website.
- Once you have opened the website on your device, enter the credit card number (present at the front of the card) in the specified field.
- Next enter the CVV code (a 3 digit number) that is mentioned at the back side of your card.
- Then enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security number in the specified field.
- You’ll get to select an option to verify by, for the next time that you access your account. Either select the ZIP Code option of the 4-Digit PIN.
- After that make a personal ID, between 7-22 characters in length, containing alphabets, numbers, and special characters.
- To confirm, re-enter the personal ID you just created.
- The next step is to create a password associated with your personal ID. Select a strong password that is between 8-24 characters in length. The password should necessarily contain at least 1 alphabet, 1 number, and 1 special character.
- Password has to be re-entered for confirmation.
- Fill in your email ID (not the personal ID) so that important information can be conveyed to you.
- Verify the email address by re-entering it in the next field.
- Lastly, press the ‘Submit’ button to finish the process. Your credit card will only be activated after you have completed the instructions mailed to you.
The Bottom Line
By following the instructions outlined above, any customer can easily register and enroll their credit card. MyAccountAccess Cardmember services can then be utilized to manage cards online. Upon activation, authenticate the login credentials by using the myaccountaccess login page. Use the personal ID and password created during the activation process. to access your credit card account.